Monte Carlo is the definition of glamour and luxury, perfect for those who wish to take their vacation to a whole different level. In order to make the experience unforgettable, it is important to know right from the start what to expect so you can have the time of your life.
Major Attractions in Monte Carlo
Before you think about booking the first ticket to Monte Carlo, it is important to know what this fabulous location has to offer. It will be easier this way to plan your trip, including the number of days and things to visit, so you can mix having fun with relaxation.
There are several things that you need to make sure you will not miss in Monte Carlo:
- Testing your luck at the Luxurious Monte Carlo Casino
- Visiting the Romanesque-Byzantine Cathedrale built in the 19-th century
- Taking a stroll to the fantastic Jardine Exotique
- Discovering the old town, Monaco-Ville, or Le Rocher
- Enjoying a dinner near the sea
- Shopping at Espace Mirage
Monte Carlo Casino
Casino de Monte Carlo is definitely our top choice for this amazing place. It is a symbol of luxury, exuberance and royalty. You don’t have to be a gambler to spend an unforgettable night out. Furthermore, during summer time, the tables are taken outside, for a breath-taking panoramic view.
Here is what you need to know before you get there:
- It is opened daily, from 2 PM
- The dress code is quite rigid. Proper attire is required, meaning that shorts and flip-flops are not allowed. Furthermore, after 8 PM, it is recommended to wear a jacket
- There is a €10 admission per person, and an extra €10 fee if you wish to join the private rooms
- Tourists can also visit the casino daily, from 9 AM to 12 PM. The admission fee is €10 per person, while large groups (over 10 people) pay €7 per person
Accommodation & Restaurants
For a complete vacation experience, the accommodation plays an important role. According to your preference and budget, you can choose any of the following five hotels:
- Hotel Metropole
- Monte Carlo Bay
- Hotel Hermitage
- Hotel de Paris
- Fairmont Monte Carlo
You can enjoy delicious meals prepared by the best chefs at the following restaurants:
- Blue Ray
- Le Louis XV
- Restaurant Joel Robuchon
- Maya Bay
- Avenue 31
Best time to visit
The Mediterranean climate makes Monaco the perfect destination no matter the season. If you want to see it “alive”, then you need to know that July and August are the two months preferred by most tourists. However, you need to prepare yourself for high temperatures and large crowds.
Spring and fall, on the other hand, are perfect for beachside relaxation. The warm temperatures will make you enjoy every moment.